Making Friends provides expert advice and practical strategies to help your child overcome the social challenges that often accompany LD and ADHD.
- Get Engaged on the Social Front
- Social Emotional Skill Building
- Forging Connections in Quarantine
- COVID-19: Work on Social Skills
- Improving Social Skillfulness
- Cyberbullying: Parents Beware
- Bullying: Kids with LD Are Easy Targets
- Promote Social Skills: Step Away From the Screen
- Healthy Friendships for LD Girls
- 8 Ways to Deal with Hurtful Cliques
- Is Your Child Having Social-Adjustment Problems?
- Social Skills Building Blocks