Evaluating Your Child provides the guidance necessary to ensure that your child receives a comprehensive, reliable evaluation—the foundation upon which plans for his or her education will be built.
- Independent Evaluation: Myth vs. Fact
- School-Based vs. Clinical Evaluation: What’s the Difference?
- Q & A: Independent Evaluations
- Evaluation Fundamentals
- Evaluating Your Child for Dyslexia
- Understanding IQ Test Scores
- Finding the Right Evaluator
- A First Timer’s Guide to Evaluation
- Evaluating Your Child for Dysgraphia
- Include Your Child in the Evaluation Process
- Evaluating Your Child for NLD
- Evaluating Your Child for ADHD
- Evaluating Your Child for EFD
- Making Sense of Evaluation Results
- RTI: A Tool for Early Identification of LD