March 30, 2020
Here’s to a happy and healthy holiday to all of you in our Smart Kids with LD family. We’re grateful for your continuing support and look forward to providing you with the information and guidance you need to help your children with learning and attention differences succeed in the upcoming year.
But before we go, let us leave you with a few articles that topped our list of reader favorites this past year:
- Anxiety Problems: Signs & Symptoms
- Treating Boys with ADHD
- Ross Greene on Challenging Behavior
- Life Skills That Make a Difference
- College Search: Services vs. Needs
- Dealing with Math Anxiety
- 2-e Kids: What’s the Best School
- Does Your Child Have Grit?
- When College Is Not the Next Step
- DBT May Help Regulate Emotions
Happy reading. See you in January!