The ABCs of IEPs is a guide to effective educational planning, with an emphasis on how you can become a key member of your child’s education team.
- Essential Elements of an IEP
- From Evaluation to IEP
- The IEP: A Primer for Parents New to the Process
- Tips for Writing an IEP
- IEP Planning: Accommodations & Modifications
- Examples of Accommodations & Modifications
- Before the IEP Meeting: 6 Tips for Parents
- Who Should Be On Your Child’s IEP Team?
- Put Social Skills in the IEP
- Make Room for Talents & Interests
- Extended Time: Is It Right for Your Child with ADHD?
- Progress Monitoring of Kids with LD
- Is This Reading Intervention Right for My Child?
- Look Back to Prepare for the IEP
- 6 Keys to Winning Over Your Child’s Team
- IEP Meeting: Managing Conflict