Know Your Child’s Rights arms you with information to navigate the educational system and become the advocate your child deserves.
- Your Child’s Rights: 6 Principles of IDEA
- Understanding Section 504
- IDEA and the IEP Process
- Determining Placement for Your Child with LD
- FERPA: The Right to Review Records
- Resolving Special Ed Disputes
- Your Child’s Rights: Response to Intervention
- What Is An “Appropriate” Education?
- Protecting Students’ Privacy in the Data Age
- Private Schools and IDEA
- Transition Planning for College
- Your Child’s Rights: Addressing Behavior Problems
- 5 Keys to Navigating the School System
- Your Right to Parental Involvement
- What Is “Prior Written Notice”?