Why is My Child Struggling at School?
Learning that your child has LD or ADHD can be overwhelming. You suddenly find yourself in a world of unknowns, where everyone’s speaking in terms you don’t understand. Take a deep breath. The First Steps section of our website has you covered. Using straightforward, easy-to-understand language, this section provides the information you need to begin addressing your child’s learning challenges.
- Evaluation Fundamentals
- Evaluating Your Child for Dyslexia
- Evaluating Your Child for ADHD
- Evaluating Your Child for NLD
- Evaluating Your Child for EFD
- Include Your Child in the Evaluation Process
- RTI: A Tool for Early Identification of LD
- Evaluating Your Child for Dysgraphia
- A First Timer’s Guide to Evaluation
- Making Sense of Evaluation Results