Through My Eyes is a series of first-person accounts detailing the trials and tribulations of living with learning differences—experiences your child faces every day—and the triumphs of succeeding in spite of those challenges.
- The Experiences of ADHD in Childhood: “I Have Always Felt Different”
- No Apologies, No Excuses
- Jonathan Mooney: Still Telling It Like It Is
- Paying It Forward
- Glimpsing the Future: Adult Life with Dyslexia
- A Passion for Flying
- The Damaging Myth of Normalcy
- The Gift of Failure
- A Friend Like Hannah
- School Life: A Kid’s Eye View
- Accepting Myself—LD and All
- Challenge Me!
- Striving for Diving
- Normal Is Overrated